So what happened since the last post?
- Now I have a website: redui.net
- I have a big section with examples which explain almost every feature of the library
- I have a demo application which shows what you can do
- I recorded couple of videos that no one is watching
- I have a nuget package that allows you to start development immediately
- I have people who come to my site:
- I have 8 people following me on codeplex
This is a incredibly motivating to see people coming, even for the short visit. So thank you all!
But I think it was a big mistake to stop blogging.
I will try to fix it.